The European Fireplace Association (EFA) stands for the clean future of wood heat. Only a unity of industry, trade and development can preserve wood heat for future generations.
We are the European trade association of the fireplace industry. We see ourselves as representatives of all manufacturers and suppliers in the fields of solid fuel fireplaces and flue gas technology. Our central concern is to support and promote our members without favouring large or small companies.
Our association represents across company and national borders. Even more: we represent the industry as a whole and not just our members. We are an independent contact for politics – but biased for the fireplace! Because we see in stoves and fireplaces technologies that we want to preserve for future generations. But we also see the responsibilities in the area of environmental protection that we must also assume for our future generations. We want to work on this together.
These eight points are important to us as the EFA:
- We are the only European association that thinks of and represents fireplaces and chimneys as a single entity.
- We represent the European idea.
- We understand the industry beyond its borders – we are not a closed circle.
- We are an association of content and competence in the areas of sales AND technology.
- We see growth as an opportunity and support members in entering the European market.
- We are a network that saves time and effort – our meetings provide the complete industry overview.
- We relieve the burden by adding real value, as competences do not have to be built up in one’s own company – two EFA meetings save one employee!
- We are an association of people, not mere companies.
Learn more about us and our work as a vibrant industry association in our member brochure. Simply download the PDF (14MB) here or by clicking on the image.